On this website I am posting information, pictures, and documents that I have inherited or collected on people and places connected with my life and the lives of ancestors I have researched. There are also sections with information about the village of Woodnorth and its school.
To find any of the following subjects click on the links [in red] or use the “Search” box on this page.
- CAMERON Ancestors – my mother Sarah Cameron (1910-1992)’s side of the family:
- Peter ALLAN & Sarah SHORT Family of Wark-on-Tweed, Northumberland, England – 1820s to 1950s
- Camerons on Horseback
- Grandma’s Family -Isabella Allan BROWNLEES Cameron (1874-1958)
- CAMERON Family of Woodnorth, Manitoba, Canada
- CAMERON Wedding & other Photos 1930s to 1960s
- CAMERON Family of Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, England – 1840s to 1950s
- FORSYTH Ancestors – my father Wilfred Forsyth (1904-1977)’s side of the family:
- WOODNORTH – assorted information about the town, its School, people, etc:
- WOODNORTH, Manitoba, Canada– my first home, the village where my maternal grandparents, Donald Cameron & Isabella Brownlees, settled when they came to Canada early in the 20th century. Photographs & historical notes.
- A Trip to Carlyle Lake, Saskatchewan, July 1931
- WOODNORTH (Manitoba) Consolidated SCHOOL #1533 BOARD MINUTES 1918 to 1951
- Minutes 1918 to 1920
- Minutes 1921 to 1925
- Minutes 1926 to 1930
- Minutes 1931 to 1935
- Minutes 1936 to 1941
- Minutes 1942 to 1947
- Minutes 1948 to 1951
- Woodnorth Consolidated School #1533 RATEPAYERS’ ANNUAL MEETING Minutes 1918 to 1949
- Woodnorth Consolidated School #1533: Teachers 1910 to 1968 & Revenue & Expenditures 1910 to 1918
- Woodnorth Consolidated School #1533 Revenue & Expenditure Account Books 1918 – 1930
- Woodnorth Consolidated School #1533 Revenue & Expenditure Accounts 1931-1944
- Woodnorth Consolidated School #1533 Revenue & Expenditure Accounts 1945-1953
- Woodnorth Consolidated School #1533 Revenue & Expenditure Accounts 1954-1958
Acknowledgements: Thanks to my cousin Karen Wright and her friend and researcher Donna Sararas for some very useful information from English and Scottish newspapers about several individuals on the Cameron side of my family. Thanks also to the many family members and others who have shared photos and are acknowledged in the captions under the photos.
~ Pamela Forsyth, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (website started October 4, 2016)