On this website I am posting information, pictures, and documents that I have inherited or collected on people and places connected with my life and the lives of ancestors I have researched.
To find any of the following subjects click on the links [in red] or use the “Search” box on this page.
- WOODNORTH, Manitoba, Canada– my first home, village where my maternal grandparents, Donald Cameron & Isabella Brownlees, settled when they came to Canada in early 20th century.
- Woodnorth (Manitoba) Consolidated School #1533 Board Minutes 1918 to
- Ancestors on the CAMERON side of my family, i.e. of my mother Sarah Cameron (1910-1992)
- Peter ALLAN & Sarah SHORT Family of Wark-on-Tweed, Northumberland, England – 1820s to 1950s
- Camerons on Horseback
- Grandma’s Family -Isabella Allan BROWNLEES Cameron (1874-1958)
- CAMERON Family of Woodnorth, Manitoba, Canada
- CAMERON Wedding & other Photos – 1930s to 1960s
- CAMERON Family of Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, England – 1840s to 1950s
- Ancestors on the FORSYTH side of my family, i.e. of my father Wilfred Forsyth (1904-1977)
Acknowledgements: Thanks to my cousin Karen Wright and her friend and researcher Donna Sararas for some very useful information from English and Scottish newspapers about several individuals on the Cameron side of my family. Thanks also to the many family members and others who have shared photos and are acknowledged in the captions under the photos.
~ Pamela Forsyth, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (website started October 4, 2016)