This website is a place where I will be posting information, pictures, and documents that I have inherited or collected on people and places connected with my life and the lives of ancestors whom I have been researching. I would like to thank my cousin Karen Wright and her friend and researcher Donna Sararas for some very useful information that they provided about several individuals on the Cameron side of my family from English and Scottish newspapers.
To find any of the following subjects you can click on the links [in red] or use the “Search” box on this page.
- WOODNORTH, Manitoba, Canada– my first home, village where Donald Cameron & Isabella Brownlees settled when they came to Canada in early 20th century.
- Peter ALLAN & Sarah SHORT Family of Wark-on-Tweed, Northumberland, England – 1820s to 1950s
- Camerons on Horseback
- Grandma’s Family -Isabella Allan BROWNLEES Cameron (1874-1958)
- CAMERON Family of Woodnorth, Manitoba, Canada
- CAMERON Wedding & other Photos – 1930s to 1960s
- CAMERON Family of Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland, England – 1840s to 1950s
- Neil CAMPBELL & Betsy (Elizabeth) McKINNON Family of Mull, Scotland & Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada 1840s to 1950s
- FORSYTH Family of BOSS HILL, MANITOBA
~ Pamela Forsyth Edmonton, Alberta, Canada October 4,